Now that warmer weather is getting closer, construction will soon start again on portions of Corridor H.
The first half of highway construction from Kerens to Parsons was awarded to a contractor a couple months ago.
That engineering and document phase is underway, with hopes of beginning to move dirt next year.
The Corridor H Highway Authority said a section of highway that ends at Davis should be open this summer 2016.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police arrest Fairmont man on drug charges
- Police: Preston County woman arrested after robbing own business
- Police arrest Pennsylvania man after finding over 31 grams of meth
- WV house votes to provide future funding for PEIA