Traffic was slowed, Tuesday morning, in Harrison County following a school bus rear-end collision.
911 officials said, just after 7 a.m. law enforcement were dispatched to South Pike Street in Shinnston. No one was transported.
Shinnston Police are investigating.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Harrison County teacher has charges dismissed, remains suspended
- Police investigate death of child at Highland-Clarksburg Hospital
- Government shutdown could delay your tax refund
- Cops may bring in cadaver dogs to search for possible remains of other children at Calif. home