UPDATE (7/14/17 at 12 p.m.):
Deputies are still waiting on autopsy results before making an arrest in the June shooting death of a man near Grafton.
Frank Newbraugh, 39, was shot and killed near the Taylor County Animal Shelter and was found along Riverside Road. Deputies said Newbraugh was shot while inside a vehicle.
The vehicle is currently impounded and is being processed at a crime lab in Charleston.
Deputies said they have developed suspects in the case but want to ensure a motive before charging anyone.
UPDATE (6/26/17 at 11:45 a.m.):
A 39-year-old man was found dead Friday night along Riverside Road in Taylor County, near Grafton.
The man had been shot, according to Taylor County Prosecuting Attorney John Bord.
Bord said the man lived close to where his body was found, which was not far from the Taylor County Animal Shelter.
No arrests have been made at this time, Bord said. The Taylor County Sheriff's Department is investigating.
Bord said an autopsy was being performed on the body Monday.
Stay with 12 News for updates.
An individual was found on the side of Riverside Road near Grafton around 9 p.m. Friday.
After being transported to Grafton City Hospital, the individual was declared dead.
The Taylor County Sheriff's Department is investigating the incident.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police arrest Fairmont man on drug charges
- Police: Preston County woman arrested after robbing own business
- Police arrest Pennsylvania man after finding over 31 grams of meth
- WV house votes to provide future funding for PEIA