CLARKSBURG - Three Clarksburg residents accused of murder appeared in Harrison County Circuit Court Thursday.
Elizabeth Jenkins, Daniel Amsler and Warren Hall are accused of murdering Keyairy Wilson, of Ohio. Court documents stated that on March 20, 2017, Jenkins, Amsler and Hall planned to rob Wilson. During the robbery, Jenkins shot Wilson with a pistol, killing her, according to police. The trio, then, transported Wilson's body to Barbour County to dispose of it, police said. The body was discovered on Saturday, April 1.
Judge James Matish decided Thursday that he would separate the three trials instead of trying them as co-defendants.
Jenkins is scheduled for trial on March 5, and Amsler's trial is scheduled in April. Hall's motion to sever his trial was filed later than the other two, so his trial will be set at a later date, according to the Harrison County Prosecutor's Office.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Justice declares State of Emergency
- Authorities respond to rumors of an alleged shooting at Webster County High School
- Mannington woman arrested on drug charge in Harrison County
- Terra Alta man arrested after allegedly threatening & striking man with baseball bat