BUCKHANNON, W.Va. - A man was arrested and charged with murder in Upshur County Thursday.
Timothy McWilliams, 65, is accused of murdering Leo McWilliams, according to the Upshur County Sheriff's Department.
Deputies responded to call about a self-inflicted stab wound on West Victoria Street. When they arrived on scene, they found Leo McWilliams unconscious on the floor with a laceration wound to the neck, deputies said.
Leo McWilliams was pronounced dead on scene, deputies said.
Timothy McWilliams was also found with a laceration wound to the forearm, deputies said. He was transported by EMS to St. Joseph's Hospital, treated and released to the Upshur County Sheriff's Department, where he was charged with murder.
The Upshur County Sheriff's Department was assisted by the Buckhannon Police Department and will handled the investigation.
Clarksburg man accused of having sex...
Monongalia County deputies respond to...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Rivesville man arrested on drug charge in Monongalia County
- Suspicious death in Dolly Sods Wilderness Area ruled homicide
- Georgia man arrested for 2016 robbery of Preston County hot spot
- Fire damages church in Monongalia County