WHITE HALL, W.Va. - A White Hall man was arrested Wednesday and is accused of having sex with an 11-year-old girl.
Brian Wirtz, 34, allegedly had sex with the girl in a hot tub, in the backyard and in an extra bedroom of a residence in White Hall, according to the White Hall Police Department.
Wirtz was a person of trust to the victim at the time of the incidents, police said.
Wirtz is charged with three counts of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian, custodian or person of trust.
He is currently in the North Central Regional Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.
Man attempts to appeal Elkins Train...
UPDATE: Clarksburg man enters guilty...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Suspicious death in Dolly Sods Wilderness Area ruled homicide
- Georgia man arrested for 2016 robbery of Preston County hot spot
- Fire damages church in Monongalia County
- Blocked sensor prompts recall of 452,000 Kidde smoke alarms