SHINNSTON, W.Va. - One high school took to the stage Thursday morning and shook the chill off with the sounds of "Summer Lovin'."
Lincoln High School transformed to Rydell High, and the students went back in time to 1959 for its production of Grease.
Band and choir students, as well as stage hands, made the musical possible.
The large cast put their talents to the test and put on a wonderful performance of Grease for the student body.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 1 person in police custody after morning pursuit
- Morgantown man sentenced to prison for sexually assaulting teenage girls
- Indiana man arrested after deputies say they find crack cocaine
- Tractor-trailer flips in Harrison County