FAIRMONT, W.Va. - Multiple crews responded to a house fire Thursday night in Marion County.
One person was transported to Ruby Memorial Hospital after the blaze, which occurred on Maple Drive in Fairmont at approximately 10:40 p.m.
There is no word on the extent of the person's injuries at this time.
The Winfield, Valley, and Bunners Ridge volunteer fire departments, along with the Marion County Rescue Squad, responded to the call.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office is investigating the fire.
Boil water advisory lifted for...
Boil water advisory issued for areas...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Farmington man accused of sexually abusing 15-year-old girl
- Man arrested in Bridgeport after police find heroin, methamphetamine
- Lena Lunsford Day 5: Prosecutors rest their case
- Mylan to layoff more than 400 people in Morgantown, 15 percent of workforce