COALTON, W.Va. - Update (3/7/18):
As of Wednesday, the boil water advisory has been lifted, according to Norton Harding Jimtown PSD.
Original Story (3/4/18):
The Norton Harding Jimtown Public Service District has issued a boil water advisory for the Coalton area, Mabie and King Summit in Randolph County until further notice due to a waterline break.
Samples will be collected and tested.
Residents will be notified when the advisory is lifted.
The PSD apologizes for any inconvenience.
Some Fairmont residents without...
Fairmont customers without water,...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Rivesville man arrested on drug charge in Monongalia County
- Suspicious death in Dolly Sods Wilderness Area ruled homicide
- Georgia man arrested for 2016 robbery of Preston County hot spot
- Fire damages church in Monongalia County