FAIRMONT, W.Va. - UPDATE (3/8/18 11:23 a.m.):
Water will continue to be off Thursday, March 8 due to maintenance on a water main break from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., according to Valley Falls PSD. Customers will remain under a boil water advisory until further notice.
ORIGINAL (3/6/18 3:18 p.m.):
Valley Falls PSD has shut off water to some customers in Fairmont.
Customers in Snowball Bush Lane, Singing Pines Lane and Poplar Island are without water due to a water main break.
The PSD said that they hope to have water restored by 4 p.m. Tuesday. Once water has been restored, customers will be under a boil water advisory until further notice.
Call 304-363-0570 with any questions.
Boil Water Advisory issued for parts...
Boil water advisory issued for...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- March 22 is National West Virginia Day
- StormTracker 12 Weather Forecast
- Grafton Police arrest man on drug charges, gun charge
- Restaurant Road Trip: Aquarium Lounge