FAIRMONT, W.Va. - UPDATE (3/8/18 11:17 a.m.):
Water will continue to be off Thursday, March 8 due to maintenance on a master meter from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., according to Valley Falls PSD. Customers will remain under a boil water advisory until further notice.
ORIGINAL (3/7/18 12:47 p.m.):
Some Valley Falls PSD customer will be without water Wednesday March 7.
Customer that live on Hopewell Road, Saw Mill Road, Orange Drive, Bunner Ridge Road, Pricketts Creek Road, Line Drive, Samaria Road, Grassy Run Road, Long Run Road, Hillside Village, Ranch Road and St. Joseph Trail will be without water from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. due to The City of Fairmont performing maintenance on a master meter.
Once water has been restored, customers will be on under a boil water advisory until further notice. Customers may experience air in the line or discolored water for up to 48 hours.
Contact 304-363-0570 with any questions.
Boil water advisory issued for areas...
Boil Water Advisory issued for parts...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Suspicious death in Dolly Sods Wilderness Area ruled homicide
- Georgia man arrested for 2016 robbery of Preston County hot spot
- Fire damages church in Monongalia County
- Blocked sensor prompts recall of 452,000 Kidde smoke alarms