WEST UNION, W.Va. - UPDATE (5/14/18 at 4:30 p.m.):
A Boone County man was killed in a vehicle accident on Route 50 in Doddridge County on May 8.
Wayne Prichard, 40, of Peytona, died in a two-vehicle accident near the Sunnyside Exit, police said.
One person is dead after a vehicle accident Monday afternoon in Doddridge County.
West Virginia State Police said one person died after a tractor trailer went over a guard rail on Route 50 eastbound near the Sunnyside Exit.
A second vehicle with two occupants in it was also involved in the accident.
One female was flown to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown for treatment.
There is no word on her condition at this time.
West Virginia State Police, Doddridge County Sheriff Department and multiple area fire departments all responded to the scene.
Boil water advisory issued for areas...
UPDATE: Woman suffers minor injuries...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Ex-coal exec chases US Senate seat despite GOP primary loss
- Woman accused of setting fire to camper in Tunnelton
- 2 people arrested in Randolph County on cruelty to animals charge
- Troopers arrest Barbour County man on sex charges