Sheriff's deputies in Monongalia County have obtained an arrest warrant for a man wanted in connection with the robbery of the High Life Lounge.
Curtis Goodman, 43 of Morgantown, will be charged with second-degree robbery, according to a press release from the Monongalia County Sheriff's Office.
Anyone with information on Goodman's whereabouts can call (304) 291-7260.
Original Story (11/20/17):
The High Life Lounge on Point Marion Road was robbed early Monday morning, according to the Monongalia County Sheriff's Department.
A white man standing approximately 6' tall and weighing about 200 pounds entered the lounge at 1:15 a.m., according to deputies. The clerk said the man had a buzz-type haircut, a scruffy beard, a teardrop tattoo under one of his eyes and was missing his right pinky finger.
Deputies said the suspect had "been in the business for awhile" and had his hand under his shirt as if he had a gun. The clerk didn't see a gun but believed the robber had one, deputies said.
The clerk opened the safe and gave the robber an undisclosed amount of money. The robber then left the lounge in a green or olive-colored Jeep Liberty heading toward Pennsylvania, deputies said.
Anyone with information on the incident can call the Monongalia County Sheriff's Department at 304-291-7260.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Morgantown man sentenced to prison for sexually assaulting teenage girls
- Indiana man arrested after deputies say they find crack cocaine
- Tractor-trailer flips in Harrison County
- W.Va. legislators propose sugary drink tax to fund PEIA