For those of us who wake up at 2 a.m., you need coffee to make it through your day, and lots of it! Enter the Red Copper Mug, which claims to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
The first test we attempted was the test of time to see if this stays hot for six hours. Just over six hours from when poured the coffee, I tasted it. It was not hot.
Then, I filled up the mug with ice and cold water. 12 hours passed. It was definitely cooler than room temperature, but it wasn't freezing cold. The ice melted, but it tasted pretty good!
The last test was the "Topple-Proof" claim! It really did latch on to that surface. The cool thing about this is there is a way to remove it. All you have to do is pick it straight up.
Overall, I would recommend this product for cold beverages. I am very disappointed that the coffee did not stay hot at all. It was lukewarm at best and, quite frankly, very disgusting. It really did love the 'No Spill' design, and overall, it's a very sleek-looking and attractive product. It's perfect for parents or anyone on-the-go, so for $19.99, you can't beat it!
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Harrison County teacher has charges dismissed, remains suspended
- Police investigate death of child at Highland-Clarksburg Hospital
- Government shutdown could delay your tax refund
- Cops may bring in cadaver dogs to search for possible remains of other children at Calif. home