Hematology and Oncology
Board Certified by:
American Board of Oncology, American Board of Hematology and the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- Externship in hematology/oncology at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, MD; residency in internal medicine at the University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals; fellowship in hematology/oncology at the University of Kentucky.
- Appointed by Kentucky Governor Paul Patton to the Kentucky Hemophilia Advisory Board
- Academic appointments at Albert B. Chandler Medical Center at the University of Kentucky, University of Louisville Medical Center, University of Louisville
- Accomplished speaker and nationally-recognized medical journal author/contributor