UPDATE: Fire Sends 1 To Hospital For Smoke Inhalation; Rekindles - WBOY.com: Clarksburg, Morgantown: News, Sports, Weather

UPDATE: Fire Sends 1 To Hospital For Smoke Inhalation; Rekindles Next Day

Posted: Updated:
  • Local NewsMore>>

  • Try-Again Homes to Host Open House April 25th

    Try-Again Homes to Host Open House April 25th

    Friday, April 18 2014 12:12 AM EDT2014-04-18 04:12:24 GMT
    Try-Again Homes will hold an open house on Friday, April 25th, to educate potential foster parents, and encourage people to open their homes to foster children.According to Try-Again Homes, in the United
    Try-Again Homes will hold an open house on Friday, April 25th, to educate potential foster parents, and encourage people to open their homes to foster children.According to Try-Again Homes, in the United
  • The City Of Clarksburg Acquires A Historic Theater

    The City Of Clarksburg Acquires A Historic Theater

    Friday, April 18 2014 12:11 AM EDT2014-04-18 04:11:23 GMT
    The Robinson Grand TheaterThe Robinson Grand Theater
    Clarksburg City Council approved a second reading of the ordinance to acquire the Rose Garden Theater, Thursday night.
    Clarksburg City Council met Thursday night to discuss ‘The Robinson Grand Theater', also known as the ‘Rose Garden Theater', that the city plans to acquire. 
  • Clarksburg City Council Discusses Home Rule Application Status

    Clarksburg City Council Discusses Home Rule Application Status

    Friday, April 18 2014 12:09 AM EDT2014-04-18 04:09:06 GMT
    Clarksburg City Council and members of the community turned out to a special meeting Thursday evening.  Council heard the concerns of the community about Clarksburg's application for Home Rule.
    Clarksburg City Council and members of the community turned out to a special meeting Thursday evening.  Council heard the concerns of the community about Clarksburg's application for Home Rule.
SARDIS -

---UPDATE---

The Harrison County 911 Center said crews were back on scene Sunday night after the fire rekindled. 

The 911 center could not confirm the cause of the fire, but crews responded just before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.

The Reynoldsville Volunteer Fire Department, Wallace Volunteer Fire Department, Nutter Fort Volunteer Fire Department and Harrison County EMS responded. 

---ORIGINAL STORY---

The Harrison County 911 Center said one person was taken to the United Hospital Center Saturday night for smoke inhalation after a fire in Sardis.

The fire happened on Flag Run Road just after 6:00 p.m. 

The Reynoldsville Volunteer Fire Department is investigating the fire.

No further details were provided about the fire or the victim.