Struck Sunday Evening with wind gusts to 100 MPH.
It's important to stay safe as you decorate your home for the holidays.
The staff at the Lowe's in Clarksburg said not to overload your electrical circuits.
Keep candles away from children and animals and put them out if they run too low.
It's also important to shut things down at night even if everything else is set up properly.
"Accidents happen all the time with these, so you need to make sure that if you aren't awake, have all the lights off," said Grant Harbert, of Lowe's.
Harbert said an easy rule of thumb is to not leave anything out or on during the holidays that you wouldn't any other time of year.