Struck Sunday Evening with wind gusts to 100 MPH.
An apartment fire in Lewis County has sent one man to the hospital and left several others homeless.
The fire started Thursday afternoon around 4:00 p.m. in the kitchen of a second-story apartment unit on Broad Street in Weston.
Chief Kenneth James of the Weston Fire Department said one man went to Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital after he reportedly jumped out of a window.
There's no word on his name or condition, but James said the man's injuries appeared to be non life-threatening.
Firefighters contained the fire to one apartment, but there was water damage throughout the building.
Fire departments from Jane Lew, Jackson's Mill, and Pricetown also responded to the fire, which affected at least nine families, according to the Weston Fire Department.