Forms Available To Run For Clarksburg City Council, Water Board


Clarksburg residents interested in running for a seat on the Clarksburg City Council or Water Board in the city’s June 2 general election can pick up forms to file now.

Forms are in the office of City Clerk Annette Chamberlain. Certificates of Candidacy must be filed in person, according to a news release from the city, along with a $50 filing fee between now and March 15.

Contact Chamberlain with any questions at 304-624-1673 or email

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Link to 12 things you need to know page

WBOY 12 News Facebook Page

Trending Stories