This Low Cost Crock Pot Meal recipe for Balsamic Chicken is perfect for anyone who made a New Year’s resolution to eat healthier. It’s not only delicious, it’s easy and inexpensive too.
4-6 chicken breasts
4 cloves garlic
2 14 oz. cans of diced tomatoes
½ cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Place 4-6 chicken breasts into the crock pot.
2. Chop 4 cloves of garlic and an onion and place them in the crock pot. Add the diced tomatoes.
3. Pour the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over top. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for four hours.
5. When time is up, serve over rice and enjoy!
If you have a recipe you’d like us to try, send it to email@example.com.