Crews respond to mobile home fire in Harrison County

wallace fire_1520993197451.jpg.jpg

Emergency crews responded to a mobile home fire in Wallace Tuesday evening.

911 officials said the home caught fire Tuesday shortly before 6:30 p.m. on Laurel Run Road. 

Volunteer fire departments from Wallace, Lumberport, Shinnston and Folsom responded on scene, as well Harrison County EMS.

Wallace Fire Chief Jay Jenkins said the fire was caused by an electrical issue.

There were people inside when the fire started, however no injuries were reported, according to Jenkins.

The home is considered a total loss.

The family has set up a GoFundMe page for donations.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Link to 12 things you need to know page

WBOY 12 News Facebook Page

Trending Stories