Emergency crews responded to a mobile home fire in Wallace Tuesday evening.
911 officials said the home caught fire Tuesday shortly before 6:30 p.m. on Laurel Run Road.
Volunteer fire departments from Wallace, Lumberport, Shinnston and Folsom responded on scene, as well Harrison County EMS.
Wallace Fire Chief Jay Jenkins said the fire was caused by an electrical issue.
There were people inside when the fire started, however no injuries were reported, according to Jenkins.
The home is considered a total loss.