Crews responded to a Structure Fire in Grafton


 Grafton, W.Va.–Crews responded to a house fire on Upper Beech St. in Grafton.

According to the Harrison County 911 Communications Center, there was light smoke reported at 6:13a.m. All of the occupants of the house did make it out, and no injuries were reported, according to 911.

The cause of the smoke was due to a faulty extension cord according to the 911 comm center.

Grafton fire department responded to the scene.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Link to 12 things you need to know page

WBOY 12 News Facebook Page

Trending Stories