SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Library representatives ask Harrison County Commission for more funding
- WV Planning and Development Councils receives CARES Act funding
- Rowlesburg’s only grocery store has a new owner
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
- Second annual Raylynn Bulford Blood Drive takes place in Rowlesburg