AUDRA, W.Va. - Audra State Park will again be welcoming visitors at the second annual yard sale event.
Park officials will be working alongside Friends of Audra State Park to host a benefit yard sale to raise funds for the park. Officials say the yard sale will be held Saturday from 10 to 6 and is a great way for the community to get involved.
“Our budget can’t help fix everything, you know. So, we reached out to the community to help with events. We have a lot of repeat campers, repeat visitors, people that want to see, you know, good things happen at Audra State Park,” Park Superintendent Jonathan Teets.
Last year’s event raised more than $1,000 to begin a porch project and funds are needed to finish.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Head-on collision in Harrison County injures 2 people
- 2 people taken to the hospital after vehicle accident in Harrison County
- Crews respond to a structure fire on Morgan Street
- Preston County Deputies arrest man accused of hitting his mother's head with a metal lid