CLARKSBURG - Three Clarksburg residents accused of murder appeared in Harrison County Circuit Court Thursday.
Elizabeth Jenkins, Daniel Amsler and Warren Hall are accused of murdering Keyairy Wilson, of Ohio. Court documents stated that on March 20, 2017, Jenkins, Amsler and Hall planned to rob Wilson. During the robbery, Jenkins shot Wilson with a pistol, killing her, according to police. The trio, then, transported Wilson's body to Barbour County to dispose of it, police said. The body was discovered on Saturday, April 1.
Judge James Matish decided Thursday that he would separate the three trials instead of trying them as co-defendants.
Jenkins is scheduled for trial on March 5, and Amsler's trial is scheduled in April. Hall's motion to sever his trial was filed later than the other two, so his trial will be set at a later date, according to the Harrison County Prosecutor's Office.
Fairmont Police arrest man on drug...
Grafton man accused of binding woman...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Grafton man accused of binding woman and forcing her to have sex
- Fairmont resident accused of shooting man in the abdomen
- Taylor County Deputies arrest man accused of delivering drugs
- Harrison County drivers experience flooding and travel hazards