Officers with the Westover Police Department have arrested a woman after her 2-year-old grandson overdosed on her medicine.
According to police, on March 22, 62-year-old Donna Snow, of Westover, left the boy at her home on Eric Street, while she went to the store.
Officers said that while Snow was out of the house, the boy was able to get a pill bottle without a lid from a stand in the bedroom. According to a criminal complaint, the boy then ingested and overdosed on an unknown amount of Clonidine, which is a blood pressure medicine, and Hydrochlorothiazide, which is a water pill.
The boy was transported to Ruby Memorial Hospital, where he suffered a stroke and other complications.
Snow has been charged with child neglect causing injury. She is in North Central Regional Jail.