MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - A Monongalia County woman has been arrested on multiple sexual abuse charges after police said she abused a 12-year-old boy.
Officers with the Morgantown Police Department said that on December 23, 2018, Sarah Webber, 35, of Morgantown sexually abused a 12-year-old boy by touching his genitals. According to police, Webber also tried to force oral sex upon the boy.
Webber has been charged with sexual abuse in the first degree and sexual abuse by a parent, guardian, custodian, or person in a position of trust.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Tractor trailer collision causes I-79 traffic in Monongalia County
- Human trafficking awareness highlighted at monthly PITAR meeting
- 2 men plead guilty to charges related to meth distribution in Harrison and Upshur counties
- Upshur County woman sentenced on child neglect charge