BRIDGEPORT, W.Va. - West Virginia State Police have arrested a man they say was selling marijuana from his place of employment.
Troopers say that they received a complaint that Jeremy Broadwater, 39, of Bridgeport, was selling marijuana from the Subway restaurant on Johnson Avenue in Bridgeport that he worked at.
Upon arriving on scene and talking with Broadwater, troopers say they could smell marijuana on him.
Troopers say the searched Broadwater and found a plastic cigarette case in his pocket which contained seven individually wrapped plastic bags of marijuana ready for sale.
Broadwater is charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
Deputies arrest man they say...
Westover Police arrest man after...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Head-on collision in Harrison County injures 2 people
- 2 people taken to the hospital after vehicle accident in Harrison County
- Crews respond to a structure fire on Morgan Street
- Preston County Deputies arrest man accused of hitting his mother's head with a metal lid