PHILIPPI, W.Va. - State Police arrested a man in Barbour County on a child neglect charge.
On July 11, police received a call about a single vehicle crash on West River Rd. in Barbour County. Police said they were advised it was the result of a domestic situation.
While on scene, troopers spoke to Megan Hanna, who said she was driving with Darius Humphrey, 25, and their 1-year-old boy, according to police. Hanna explained that during an argument, Humphrey punched her in the face, grabbed the steering wheel, and turned the vehicle toward a tree, said police.
The boy was not injured in the incident, according to police.
Humphrey is charged with child neglect creating risk of injury and domestic battery.
Robber shows hatchet, clerk pulls gun
Belington man charged with malicious...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Wreath laying ceremony held to honor Julia Pierpont, woman responsible for Memorial Day
- Three Rivers Festival concludes with 9th annual World Championship Pepperoni Roll Eating Contest
- Weston hosts annual Memorial Day Parade
- Mountaineer Military Museum unveils new monument