CLARKSBURG, W.Va. - Division of Highways vehicles now have a new look. The new yellow color on trucks and other vehicles is an attempt to improve safety, according to DOH officials.
The new trucks are similar to a "school bus yellow" and a few of them have already been put to work in Harrison County.
The DOH said it hopes motorists notice the yellow more and keep drivers and DOH employees safe.
More of these yellow DOH vehicles will be on the road in the coming months.
Bill to allow Sunday liquor sales...
GSC, PC&TC announce joint nursing...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- GSC, PC&TC announce joint nursing program in progress
- Del. Porterfield's Comments About the LGBTQ Community & Education Reform | IWVP Podcast
- The Change Initiative of West Virginia feed and shelter those in need
- Clarksburg Cultural Foundation hosts ‘Ivory Evenings' concert