Clarksburg, W.Va. - Crews responded to a house fire early Wednesday morning in Clarksburg.
According to 911 officials, the fire began just before 3:30 a.m. on Locust Avenue.
Clarksburg police and fire departments along with the Harrison County Emergency Squad responded to the call.
There was no report of injuries at this time or a cause of the fire.
Stay with 12 news as we work to bring you updates through out the morning.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- WVU's chapter of Alpha Phi placed on interim suspension
- Study shows only roughly a third of WV could pass U.S. Citizenship Test
- Bill to allow Sunday liquor sales passes West Virginia Senate
- GSC, PC&TC announce joint nursing program in progress