FAIRMONT, W.Va. - Emergency crews responded to a house fire in Fairmont Tuesday afternoon.
A father and son were inside of the house on Chicago Street when it caught on fire at about 12:30 p.m.
The grease fire started in the kitchen, according to Fairmont firefighters. The man said that he had turned on the wrong stove burner and walked away.
Everyone was able to make it out of the house safely, firefighters said.
Single vehicle rollover in Marion County
Boil water advisory issued for areas...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Grafton man accused of binding woman and forcing her to have sex
- Fairmont resident accused of shooting man in the abdomen
- Taylor County Deputies arrest man accused of delivering drugs
- Harrison County drivers experience flooding and travel hazards