Emergencies

Emergency crews respond to house fire in Fairmont

FAIRMONT, W.Va. - Emergency crews responded to a house fire in Fairmont Tuesday afternoon. 

A father and son were inside of the house on Chicago Street when it caught on fire at about 12:30 p.m.

The grease fire started in the kitchen, according to Fairmont firefighters. The man said that he had turned on the wrong stove burner and walked away. 

Everyone was able to make it out of the house safely, firefighters said. 


More Stories

Meet the Team

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

  • Homefinders Plus Outdoor Living Contest
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Auto Racing Challenge
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News