CAMBRIA, W.Va. - UPDATE (4/15/2019 1:25 p.m.)
The Harrison County Sheriff's Department has identified the victim of Thursday's fatal shooting in Cambria.
The victim was identified as Delbert Powers, 37, of Harrison County, according to deputies. No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with 12 News for the latest.
The Harrison County Sheriff's Office is processing the scene of a fatal shooting that happened before 11:30 p.m. Thursday on Reeses Run Road in Cambria.
Chief Deputy Scott Lattea said that no one has been charged at this time, and the investigation is ongoing.
The Medical Examiner was on the scene, and the body was sent for an autopsy, Lattea said.
911 officials initially said that one person was flown to Ruby Memorial Hospital.
Along with the Harrison County Sheriff's Office, Harrison County EMS and the Lumberport Volunteer Fire Department responded.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Federal Judge orders City of Salem to put marijuana ordinance back on June ballot
- 1 person transported to UHC following stabbing in Harrison County
- UPDATE: All lanes reopened following 2-vehicle accident on I-79 in Harrison County
- WV DHHR officials address rumors about John Manchin Sr. Health Center outpatient clinic closure