Freezing temperatures wreaked havoc at a health care center in Harrison County Thursday afternoon.
As many as eight residents at Meadowview Manor Health Care Center in Bridgeport had to be relocated when a sprinkler pipe ruptured in the attic just before 2:00 p.m., causing significant water damage to patient rooms, hallways and offices.
According to Bridgeport fire chief Phil Hart, all residents affected by the water leak have been moved to a secure part of the building.
In addition to the Bridgeport Fire Dept., JanCare Ambulance was also on scene.
No injuries were reported.