FAIRMONT, W.Va. - Palatine Park will soon be filled with vendors, bands, and even professional wrestlers, to honor and support the ‘Disabled American Veterans,’ with all proceeds going to the D.A.V.
The free event will kickoff at 4 p.m. on July 14. It will start with a motorcycle parade to kick off the RSW Pro Wrestling Show, which will feature a special appearance by WBOY reporter Ronnell Hunt.
"It looks like there's going to be well over a hundred motorcycles in the show. We have the concert coming that night, and then during the motorcycle show there is professional wrestling. This is the most diverse and exciting days of the summer for me. I can't wait to see it all happen." said MCPARC event director John Provins.
Steven Lewis Edwards and Friends will put on a concert to go along with many other family activities.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Head-on collision in Harrison County injures 2 people
- 2 people taken to the hospital after vehicle accident in Harrison County
- Crews respond to a structure fire on Morgan Street
- Preston County Deputies arrest man accused of hitting his mother's head with a metal lid