WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Bishop Mark E. Brennan of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston has announced several cancellations moving forward amid the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Bishop Brennan followed suit with Governor Justice and announced closures for Catholic schools and child-care facilities in the Mountain State.
Mass has also been suspended but Bishop Brennan is making efforts to provide daily Mass via live stream on their website.
Stay with 7News for updates
- Black and Gold Today Digital Edition- Week 13
- Shots fired at the scene of Fairmont police serving an arrest warrant
- Salvation Army still has available Angel Tree candidates
- Food pantry at Harrison County Senior Center canceled due to COVID-19
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout