WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Bishop Mark E. Brennan of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston has announced several cancellations moving forward amid the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Bishop Brennan followed suit with Governor Justice and announced closures for Catholic schools and child-care facilities in the Mountain State.
Mass has also been suspended but Bishop Brennan is making efforts to provide daily Mass via live stream on their website.
Stay with 7News for updates
- Women’s soccer prepared for top-10 matchup with Oklahoma State on Friday
- UPDATE: 1 man dead following shooting incident in Morgantown; Police have identified suspect
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- Harrison County Courthouse closing some services due to coronavirus case
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill