Wheeling, W.VA (WTRF)- On Friday, Bishop Mark Brennan, Bishop of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, released, for the first time in the history of this Diocese, the complete financial audit for the fiscal year 2019.
This release promised in July 2019, includes the full auditor’s report and audited financial statements.
Bishop Mark Brennan and CFO for the Diocese, Mr. Alex Nagem provided letters to the community addressing the audit.
Below you can find the complete full audit report
COMPLETE AUDITORS REPORT- AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Emergency crews respond to a structure fire in Morgantown
- Bernie Sanders’ mittens, memes help raise $1.8 million for charity
- ‘He’s a brave boy’: Police K-9 needs more than 100 stitches after being stabbed by a man
- Federal government’s secret coronavirus reports unsealed: View your state’s data
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names