Wheeling, W.VA (WTRF)- On Friday, Bishop Mark Brennan, Bishop of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, released, for the first time in the history of this Diocese, the complete financial audit for the fiscal year 2019.
This release promised in July 2019, includes the full auditor’s report and audited financial statements.
Bishop Mark Brennan and CFO for the Diocese, Mr. Alex Nagem provided letters to the community addressing the audit.
Below you can find the complete full audit report
COMPLETE AUDITORS REPORT- AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Justice announces that Mon County is now ‘yellow’ on state map
- Summer-like conditions hold on for one last week
- Coffee Mate to release line of coffee-flavored creamers
- Virginia baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- 3 railroad workers accused of creating man cave under Grand Central Terminal