HELEN, W.Va. (WVNS) - A man is facing drug charges after firefighters reportedly found pot plants inside of his home.
Deputies arrested Shane Porter Robinson of Helen on Saturday, June 9. Firefighters responded to a house fire at Robinson's home on Helen Bottom in Helen. Inside the home, they said they found 12 marijuana plants.
Court documents state Robinson admitted the plants were his. He's at the Southern Regional Jail on a $7,500 bond.
West Virginia ranked the most-dangerous
West Virginia has 2019's fourth...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- UPDATE: North Carolina man arrested after tractor trailer damages car dealership in Buckhannon
- UPDATE: Officials release name of man killed after tree falls on kayaks in Preston County
- UPDATE: Monongalia County surgeon pleads guilty following illegal prescription opioid takedown
- Police chase in Monongalia County ends after man crashes truck in Pennsylvania