MARSHALL COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – New details have been released on the soliciting prostitution case against West Virginia State Senator Mike Maroney.
Maroney waived his court appearance on Wednesday morning.
Marshall County Assistant Prosecutor Joe Canestraro said prosecutors are still working on the investigation.
Another pre-trial hearing is set for December 6th. As of right now, the trial will start on December 13th.
Stay with us for any further updates.
- Paranormal W.Va: The Flatwoods Monster
- WVU men’s hoops tabbed third in Big 12 preseason poll
- VIDEO: Bob Huggins says squad is “getting better” after two weeks of practice
- Family says hero brother saved 9-year-old after man grabbed, tried to ‘drag’ boy out of corn maze
- Rain ends early Friday AM