CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WBOY) — The West Virginia Division of Highways (WVDOH) is working on an “aggressive spring repair blitz” with the goal of patching every pothole in the state by Memorial Day.
According to a press release from the WVDOH, highlight areas of the project for Friday, April 7 will include:
- Doddridge County, on Old US 50.
- Harrison County, on Interstate 79; Ducks Creek Road; and Mount Clare, Lost Creek, and Old County Route 44.
- Marion County, on WV 273, Sammy Slay Lane, and County Route 50.
- Monongalia County, on Kingwood Pike.
- Preston County, on US 219, WV 7, and Saltlick Road.
- Taylor County, on US 250, US 50, and WV 76.
The WVDOH noted that its milling and filling program dates may be affected by weather and other conditions.