Sponsored by Mountaineer RV

Crews respond to reports of smoke at Buckhannon Walmart

Top Stories
Image of AC unit submitted by Kaitlyn Gifford.

BUCKHANNON, W.Va. – First responders are on scene at the Walmart in Buckhannon due to reports of an AC unit smoking.

According to Buckhannon Mayor, Robbie Skinner, a belt in the AC unit caught fire. He explained that the Buckhannon Fire Department responded to the scene.

At this time there are no reports of any injuries.

Stay with 12 News as we will continue to provide you with more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Link to 12 things you need to know page

WBOY 12 News Facebook Page

Trending Stories