UPDATE – 7/7/2020 10:07 p.m.
WEST VIRGINIA – Multiple power outages are affecting customers across the area due to a thunderstorm Tuesday evening.
According to the First Energy website, approximately 4,500 North Central Regional West Virginia customers are without power. Here is the updated list:
- Barbour Co. – <5 customers affected
- Gilmer Co. – 0 customers affected
- Harrison Co. – 3,723 customers affected
- Marion Co. – 219 customers affected
- Monongalia Co. – 180 customers affected
- Preston Co. – 86 customers affected
- Randolph Co. – 33 customers affected
- Taylor Co. – 26 customers affected
First Energy also detailed that the estimated repair time will be approximately between 9:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. depending on the area.
To report an outage to Mon Power, call 1-888-LIGHTSS or 1-888-544-4877.