Morgantown, W.Va. (WTRF)- The world-famous Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) at West Virginia University will not be in service this Fall.
A statement made on the PRT Twitter account said the reason the PRT will not be in service is because they want to ensure the health and safety of the community.
Transportation is planned to be provided by several bus routes.
Details on the bus routes are still being finalized & will be communicated on the PRT twitter page.
- Emmitt Matthews Jr. commits to Washington
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Basketball, swimming and wrestling, oh my!: Previewing a busy week in high school sports
- Forks of Cheat Winery back open for in-person customers
- Valley Ridge Equestrian is heading to nationals