MARTINSBURG, W Va. (WDVM) — WVU Medicine East is offering a virtual program for those dealing with chronic disease.
Living Well is a weekly Zoom workshop that helps individuals with chronic disease learn to self-manage. The classes will be small to allow for more individualized attention to each person. The program will encourage and teach meditation, exercise, and positive thinking.
The program is free and available to those living with chronic pain or other health issues related to pain. It will be offered June 16- July 28 and will be offered every Tuesday from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. WVU Medicine says that if they get a large response, they will make more times and sessions available.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Boyers (EFHS), Jones (FSHS), Conley (BCHS) win AA-A State wrestling title, five local wrestlers finish as runners-up
- Big 4th quarter leads University boys to latest Sectional title
- Trinity Christian girls basketball season comes to a close in Regional round
- Crews on scene with working structure fire in Marion County
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill