MARTINSBURG, W Va. (WDVM) — WVU Medicine East is offering a virtual program for those dealing with chronic disease.
Living Well is a weekly Zoom workshop that helps individuals with chronic disease learn to self-manage. The classes will be small to allow for more individualized attention to each person. The program will encourage and teach meditation, exercise, and positive thinking.
The program is free and available to those living with chronic pain or other health issues related to pain. It will be offered June 16- July 28 and will be offered every Tuesday from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. WVU Medicine says that if they get a large response, they will make more times and sessions available.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Women’s basketball’s Gondrezick, Niblack earn preseason Big 12 honors
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- WV Gov. Justice issues warning as COVID-19 rates spike nationwide, encourages West Virginians to ‘drill it right between the eyes’
- Warmth continues into Friday
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?